Refer to our how-to guide How to Activate your Passport York Account for detailed steps and instructions.
This will occur if you have recently changed your Passport York password. In order to connect to Wi-Fi again: 1. Go to Wi-Fi settings on your device 2. Choose the AirYorkPLUS wireless network, and click Forget Network 3. Go back to Wi-Fi settings, choose a York network to connect to by entering in your Passport York username and new password Refer to our how-to guide Connect to Wi-Fi for detailed steps and instructions.
Refer to our how-to guide Sign in to Moodle for detailed steps and instructions. Note: This Moodle hosts any YUELI, CPE programs you may be enrolled in at the School of Continuing Studies.
- Browse to https://moodle.yorku.ca
- Sign in with your Passport York username and password
Note: This Moodle hosts any undergraduate or graduate programs you may be enrolled in at York University.
Please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the Office365 Portal at https://portal.office.com or refer to our how-to guide Sign in to Office365 for detailed steps and instructions
- Select Install Office at the top-right of the page
- Download and open the Microsoft Office installer
Note: You can install Microsoft Office on up to five devices while you are currently studying or working at York University.
Setting your security questions will allow you to reset your password online, if needed.
Visit the student security questions setup page. Setting your security questions will allow you to reset your password online, if needed.
Please contact our IT team and provide your full name and the name of your program, requesting your student number.
Once you are no longer an active student your Passport York account will expire. However, you can still sign in with your student number and the password you set at the time of registration. Refer to our how-to guide Sign in to the Student Portal or contact our IT team if you need a password reset.
With our website and Student Portal, we recommend Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari, for the best experience. For the purposes of online exam proctoring, you may be asked to use Chrome or Firefox to write an exam.
Refer to our how-to guide for detailed steps and instructions. Note, you must be signed in to your York University Zoom account to view recorded sessions.
Application and Payment
If your link is not accepted, please use a free link shortening service with these steps:
- Browse to https://tinyurl.com/
- Paste your long link into the text box labelled Enter a long URL to make tiny
- Select Make TinyURL!
- Copy and paste the short link into the application questionnaire
Please try the following steps, especially 3-4, to resolve potential errors during acceptance and payment.
- Browse to https://my.continue.yorku.ca/portal/student
- Sign in to the Student Portal with your student number and password (as an applicant)
- Select My Profile from the menu and ensure that your profile is complete with all required fields filled in
- Select Save at the bottom of the page
- Return to your Offer of Admission email and follow the link to accept your offer
- Proceed to checkout
Staff and Instructors
Refer to our how-to guide: Sign in to Office 365. Once you have signed in, select the OneDrive application. Here you will see any files and folders you have saved to OneDrive, as well as files and folders others have shared with you via OneDrive.
Refer to our how-to guide: Sign in to Office 365. Once you have signed in, select the Outlook application to use the Outlook Web Interface. No software installation required.