Thank you for visiting the Missing Payment form site for the School of Continuing Studies. Please be aware that this form should be submitted when your student portal does not reflect a received payment and the following timelines have been exceeded.
• 10 business days for bank wires and bank transfers made to the SCS account
• 15 business days for bank wires and bank transfers made to the York account
Please do not submit a missing payment form before the deadlines listed above.
If you are submitting proof of payment of your deposit to accept your offer of admission, we will honor the date paid on the proof of payment.
Please review your payments and check your balance before filling in the refund request details below. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Log in to the Student Portal here: https://my.continue.yorku.ca/portal/logon.do?method=load
- On the left sidebar, click on "My Account History". Review all transactions/payments.
- On the left sidebar, click on "My Invoices". Review any outstanding invoices (money that is still owing).
My Invoices Example:
My Account History Example:
Missing Payment Investigation Timelines
Missing payment investigations will only occur after the following timelines have passed.
•7-10 business days for bank wires and bank transfers made to the SCS account
•10-15 business days for bank wires and bank transfers made to the York account
If these deadlines have not been exceeded, then please do not submit your proof of payment. Please withhold your submission until after the timelines have been exceeded. Then, if your payment is not reflected in your student portal, submit a missing payment form.
Program & Payment Information:
Max. file size: 8 MB, Max. files: 8.
Drop files here or