Gain the fundamental technical knowledge and analytical skills required to become a more effective cyber security specialist and project leader.
What you will learn
In our part-time Certificate in Cyber Security Fundamentals, industry experts will share the essential knowledge and skills needed to pursue career opportunities in cyber security. This program will help you:
- Explore the fundamental knowledge required to help you become an effective IT manager and to lead project teams.
- Plan to earn your CISSP designation and continue on to the Certificate in Advanced Cyber Security
You can then advance your understanding of information security with the Certificate in Advanced Cyber Security where you will:
- Build upon your foundational knowledge as you develop managerial competencies
- Gain a more thorough understanding of the eight knowledge areas required for the CISSP designation
- Bundle the fundamental and advanced certificates and complete both in 10 months at a discount on program fees
- Courses align with the eight (8) domains of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) body of knowledge — complete both programs to better prepare you for the CISSP examination and pursue your designation
- Develop your skills through experiential assignments and projects
- Learn from instructors who are leaders in the cyber security field
- Advance through the program with the same cohort of peers and build your professional network