Learn to identify potential threats, test security controls, and document vulnerabilities to prevent data breaches.
What you will learn
Offensive cybersecurity uses ethical hacking techniques to mimic cyber attacks. This method exploits security vulnerabilities, allowing cyber security professionals to anticipate what may happen during an attack and how to act against a real threat.
In the full-time Post-Graduate Certificate in Offensive Cyber Security, you will learn to:
- Conduct a vulnerability assessment and develop a professional penetration testing plan or technical report
- Apply the seven phases of penetration testing to various use-cases to determine vulnerabilities, analyze impact, and determine remediation
- Analyze and evaluate the various Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) suspicious entities leverage to steal data
- Install, configure, utilize, and troubleshoot various offensive cyber security tools and software for web applications and operating systems
- Produce a comprehensive offensive security report with recommendations along with an information security risk rating scale
- The only full-time Post-graduate Certificate in Offensive Cyber Security offered by a Canadian University
- Aligns to the body of knowledge domains for the OSCP (Offensive Security) designation
- Access to training labs to practice penetration testing skills in real-world use cases
- Engage in practical labs and case studies where you will directly apply the knowledge gained in the program
- Developed and taught by leading offensive cyber security professionals who have worked in Canada’s top industries including financial services, health care and government
- Participate in a comprehensive capstone project where you will showcase your cumulative knowledge and skills in offensive cyber security
- Advance through the program with the same cohort of peers and build your professional network