Advance your career and prepare to take on the challenges of management through experiential, real-world learning activities taught by leading business experts.
What you will learn
In the full-time Post-Graduate Certificate in Business Administration, you’ll examine advanced concepts across business, including project management, business strategy, and human resource management. This program will allow you to:
- Develop cross-functional skills like emotional intelligence, critical thinking, and advanced communication
- Stay up to date with economic, social and environmental business trends
- Examine financial statements used in decision-making
- Apply your cumulative knowledge through a hands-on capstone project
- Curriculum that emphasizes experiential learning with minimal reliance on traditional testing
- Case studies and industry-minded projects
- Course content that is evaluated and updated every time the program is offered
- Cohort learning model, allowing you to work with the same group of students and build a network of professional contacts after your graduate
- Accelerated study—graduate in only 8 months
- Business Administration Programs Information Webinar [00:55:10] [Watch now]
Learn more about our Certificates in Business Administration, including information on courses, instructors, and how to enrol.
*From 00:22:18 – Instructor Faisal Yousuf speaks about how to break into the world of business, benefits of taking this certificate program, and strategies to help students move forward in their careers.