Prepare for your career as a skilled, versatile Product Manager. Develop a broad range of competencies in business, technology and UX design to help organizations launch new products, navigate digital transformations, and deliver a seamless omnichannel customer experience.
What is a Product Manager?
Organizations are undergoing omnichannel and digital transformations to deliver superior customer experiences. Product Managers offer broad competencies in business, technology, data analytics, project management, marketing, and UX design to organizations launching multiple products and services. A Product Manager oversees the development, delivery and promotion of new products using agile project management methodology and analyzes customer satisfaction data.
What you will learn
In this four-course certificate, you will learn from experienced Product Management instructors on how to:
- Prepare and present a compelling business case for the development of a product, service or enhancement
- Communicate a vision, strategy, and product roadmap to achieve desired business outcomes
- Apply agile project management principles to the development of a product, service or enhancement
- Implement design thinking, UX, and other relevant frameworks to support business needs across multiple industries and product types
- Analyze data to support decision making related to product decisions and product features
The Certificate in Product Management is the first post-secondary program in this field to be offered in Canada. It is designed in consultation with and taught by leading product management professionals. These expert instructors will guide you through an experiential capstone project with a real company, allowing you to apply essential product management principles and processes and develop an impressive portfolio once you graduate.
You will also develop a well-defined cross-functional skillset—in addition to your career-specific, technical skills. All of this, and a series of impactful panel events and webinars, will allow you to practice and realize your career goals in this growing profession.