Reach the right audience with your message and deliver impressive results with the cutting-edge digital marketing tools and tactics covered in this career-building certificate program.
What you will learn
In the part-time Certificate in Digital Marketing, you will learn how to leverage tools across digital marketing channels to target your organization’s audience for impact and growth. This program will help you:
- Gain skills in market data and segmentation, campaign planning, web analytics, email marketing and marketing automation
- Learn to utilize SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing), CRM (Customer Relationship Management) communications and PPC (Pay per click) advertising
- Map out the customer journey to optimize a digital marketing strategy
- Make data-driven decisions across all digital platforms using performance reporting and measurement
- Curriculum created in collaboration with industry leaders
- Work on an ongoing hands-on web application project that resembles the real-world of digital marketing. View the learner journey map.
- Build a portfolio of real-world projects
- Develop cross-functional skills like problem-solving and emotional intelligence
- Advance through the program with the same peer cohort, allowing you to develop a strong professional network