Take your business career to the next level with essential management and people skills developed through an experiential curriculum that sets you up for success.
What You Will Learn
In our part-time, online Certificate in Business Administration, you will learn from instructors with senior-level professional experience who will bring the curriculum to life through their insights. During the program, you will:
- Learn core business competencies such as strategy, marketing, accounting, HR, and project management
- Develop cross-functional skills in areas of emotional intelligence, problem-solving, critical thinking, and advanced communication
- Stay informed of economic, social, and environmental business trends
- Study financial statements used in decision-making
- Balance your career and personal responsibilities with a part-time schedule and online delivery
- Participate in experiential learning activities with minimal reliance on traditional testing
- Learn through case studies and industry-minded projects
- Benefit from relevant and up-to-date course content
- Build your post-graduate network of professional contacts through our cohort model
- Complete the online certificate in just 10 months
- Prepare for jobs like Business Process Administrator, Administration Support Officer, Business Analyst, and more
Our Project Management course meets the training requirement for the PMP (Project Management Professional) designation through the Project Management Institute (PMI) if you are interested in pursuing this designation.
- Business Administration Programs Information Webinar [00:55:10] [Watch now]
Learn more about our Certificates in Business Administration, including information on courses, instructors, and how to enrol.
*From 00:22:18 – Instructor Faisal Yousuf speaks about how to break into the world of business, benefits of taking this certificate program, and strategies to help students move forward in their careers.