- This event has passed.
Cyber Security Program – LIVE Information Session with Instructor Ed Dubrovksy
17 August 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Join Program Manager Marina De Bona and Cyber Security Expert & Program Instructor Ed Dubrovsky as they host a LIVE webinar information session about our 2-part Cyber Security program.
Get information about our Certificate in Cyber Security Fundamentals and the Certificate in Advanced Cyber Security and how these certificates help you prepare for a career in information security and to earn your CISSP designation. Get an overview of the Cyber Security industry, business resiliency in the age of COVID19, and get details about the program such as start times, courses, fees and enrolment process.
Through this webinar, you can:
* Get an overview of the Cyber Security field.
* Find out why you should study at YorkU and what makes our programs different.
* Learn about professional associations relevant to the industry.
* Find program details such as start times, courses, fees and enrolment process.
* Get contact information to reach out and speak with our team.
FEATURED SPEAKER: ED DUBROVSKY, MBA, MSC, CISSP, PMP
Instructor, CS1030: Engineering For Cyber Security and CS1050: Security Assessment And Testing