Develop the expertise to safeguard organizations from digital threats and pursue career opportunities in IT departments.
What you will learn
In this full-time, post-graduate program, you will learn how to:
- Define the principles of security governance and evaluate risk and mitigation options to manage vulnerabilities
- Analyze and evaluate the various Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) that suspicious entities leverage to steal data
- Define what represents a cyber security incident and classify and triage appropriately
- Demonstrate an understanding of operational security concepts, principles, best practices, and responsibilities required to protect organizational assets
- Install, configure, utilize, and troubleshoot various cyber security tools and software
- The only full-time certificate in Cyber Security to be offered by a Canadian university
- Designed for recent domestic and international university graduates with minimal or no experience in information technology
- Developed and taught by leading cyber security professionals
- Engage in practical labs where you will directly apply the knowledge gained in the program
- Participate in a comprehensive capstone project where you will showcase your cumulative knowledge and skills in cyber operations.
- Advance through the program with the same cohort of peers and build your professional network
- Complete the Post-Graduate Certificate in just 9 months