- This event has passed.
Certificate in Cyber Security – Information Session with instructor Claude Sam-Foh
August 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
In today’s environment, information security has never been more important. You can develop a portfolio of sought-after skills for an industry in critical need of qualified professionals with our award-winning Cyber Security Program.
Our two stackable certificates cover all eight knowledge domains to help you prepare for the CISSP designation (Certified Information Systems Security Professional). Our delivery formats (part-time & intensive) are available so you can choose the best option for your schedule.
Through this webinar, you will:
- Get an overview of the cyber security field in Canada
- Find out what makes our professional programs different
- Learn about designations relevant to the industry (CISSP)
- Get contact information to reach out and speak with our team
- Find program details such as start times, delivery formats, courses, fees and enrolment process
Marina DeBona, M.Ed.
Claude K. Sam-Foh
Manager, Enterprise Architecture & Governance, Centennial College