Become a leading-edge master marketer
Why Choose York?
Add real-world digital skills to your marketing toolkit
Adding current knowledge of digital marketing tools and tactics is the best way to stay relevant and hirable in today’s job market.
Enroling in this program could be the best career decision you ever make.
Created in collaboration with industry leaders, the 3 course Certificate in Digital Marketing teaches you not only fundamentals of strategy and technical expertise, but also gives you the opportunity to work on real-world projects with actual companies. You’ll have the chance to practice the core job skills top employers demand when hiring digital marketing professionals and graduate with a portfolio of project work, which you can use to land your next job.
You’ll gain in-depth digital marketing knowledge, including:
- Digital marketing strategy
- User data and segmentation
- Campaign planning
- Web analytics
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) communications
- PPC (Pay per click) advertising
This knowledge, paired with your portfolio of project work, puts you ahead of the pack for your next job. That’s a pretty amazing return on investment.
We know that fitting continuing education into your schedule isn’t easy. So, we make it easier by offering a flexible study format that works around your commitments.
The Certificate in Digital Marketing is a 6-month part-time program, taken mostly online. You’ll come to our Keele Campus in Toronto, ON for 3 weekends over the course of the entire program. This format allows you to easily balance your studies with your work and home life.
Finish in 6 months
This program can enhance the careers of people with experience or educational background in:
Web or Graphic Design
… and related fields
By the end of this program, successful students will be able to…
- Perform as a strategic digital marketing specialist
- Examine emerging digital marketing trends and discover how they can be used to enhance existing marketing strategies
- Identify the steps of their customer’s journey and apply them to their digital marketing strategy to attract and retain customers
- Increase the quantity and quality of traffic to their website by using digital marketing channels and advertising tools (e.g. SEO, SEM, social media, display, etc)
- Make data-driven decisions across all digital platforms by using metric reporting and measurement to guide your marketing strategy
- Explore CRM best practices and marketing automation to enhance meaningful communications engage with your customers
- Build a portfolio of work to demonstrate their knowledge and skills
- Upgrade cross-functional job skills that top employers are looking for
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Strategies
- User Engagement and Marketing Automation
- Marketing for Search Engines and Social Media
Course information is subject to change.
Program policies will be posted soon.
You may also be interested in
|Winter 2019||Certificate in Digital Marketing (Winter 2019)||$2,277.00||Register|