Amplify your digital voice with the content consumers crave
Why Choose York?
Learn to create killer content (and put it to use)
Content marketing expertise builds upon your existing marketing skill set, launching your career forward while keeping you at the forefront of the digital marketing industry.
It’s time to prove your content marketing skill to the world.
Created in collaboration with industry leaders, the 3 course Certificate in Content Marketing not only teaches you the fundamentals of strategy and technical expertise, but it also gives you the opportunity to work on real-world projects with actual companies. You’ll have the chance to practice the core job skills top employers demand when hiring content marketing professionals and graduate with a portfolio of project work, which you can use to land your next job.
You’ll gain in-depth content marketing knowledge, including:
- Content marketing strategy
- Managing risk
- Editorial planning
- Copywriting for web
- Content curation
- Content mining
- Consumer research
- Digital storytelling
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Influencer marketing
This knowledge, paired with your portfolio of project work, puts you ahead of the pack for your next job. It’s the closest thing to your career going viral.
We know that fitting continuing education into your schedule isn’t easy. So, we make it easier by offering a flexible study format that works around your commitments.
The Certificate in Content Marketing is a 6-month part-time program, taken mostly online. You’ll come to our Keele Campus in Toronto, ON for three 3-day weekends over the course of the entire program. This format allows you to easily balance your studies with your work and home life.
Finish in 6 months
This program can enhance the careers of people with experience or educational background in:
… and related fields
By the end of this program, successful students will be able to…
- Perform as a strategic content marketing specialist
- Develop a content marketing strategy that aligns with their organization’s goals
- Use social media and digital content to grow and engage with their audience and build their business
- Create and optimize content for a variety of channels
- Apply content amplification strategies to reach and engage a wider audience through search, display, social, editorial, email techniques, earned vs paid vs owned media
- Make data-driven decisions across all digital platforms by using metric reporting and measurement to guide their marketing strategy
- Examine digital governance frameworks and risks
- Build a portfolio of work to demonstrate their knowledge and skills
- Upgrade cross-functional job skills that top employers are looking for
- Planning and Analysis for Content Marketing
- Content Creation
- Content Promotion and Amplification
Course info subject to change
Program policies will be posted soon.
You may also be interested in
Program schedule will be posted soon. Please check back later or