If you’re a mature student, Academic Bridging courses will help prepare you for degree studies at York University.
Who should take academic bridging?
- People who have been away from formal education for some time and do not meet York University’s requirements for direct-entry admission.
- If you are at least 20 years of age and successfully complete one of our academic bridging course with a minimum grade of B, you will strengthen your application for admission to select faculties at York University with three credits towards your degree.
Why should you take academic bridging?
- Learn in a supportive environment
- Develop study skills and academic confidence. Our dedicated instructors will challenge you with university academic expectations
- Gain exposure to York University campus life
- Develop a realistic sense of the workload
Please visit the York University Admissions Page for information on the undergraduate application process for mature students.
The Academic Preparation Course is intended to help students meet prerequisites for a specific course of program.
Programs/Courses under this category: