Practise skills needed to be effective in North American MBA and graduate-level business. This program is for students with existing English-language skills that want to raise them to MBA standards. As a graduate of this program, you will be able to apply to the MBA program at the Schulich School of Business, recently ranked Canada’s top MBA school, or other master’s-level programs.
EL/3870 MBA/Specialized Master’s Preparation Program (Jul 03 – Aug 24, 2018)
- Your credit card information is never received or stored by our system. Only your financial institution has access to your credit card information.
- Your Student Portal is password-protected. To access any personal and academic information, you must enter your username and portal password.
- Online: Available sessions
- Bank Transfers: Please contact the English Language Institute if you intend to pay by bank transfer. Please be aware that most international bank transfers requests will be charged a bank transfer fee. Please ask your bank for details. Students are responsible to ensure the money they have sent to English Language Institute covers any bank transfer fees.
- Money Order: The Money Order should be made payable to York University. Please mail the original Money Order to our office at the following mailing address:
York University English Language Institute
Suite 035 Founders College
4700 Keele Street
M3J 1P3 CANADA
- English Language Institute Application Fee: $200.00 (one-time only, non-refundable) for new students.
- Tuition (each 8-week session): $4,350.00
- Health Insurance (Emergency Medical coverage) is available for an additional cost of $100.00.
- Non-refundable deposit of $1,000.00 is required to complete your registration and receive a Letter of Acceptance.
If you are unable to join the first day of the course, please immediately contact us in order to find out the last possible day to attend the program. Attendance deadlines do apply.
*Fees subject to change
- Placement Fee: $200.00 (one-time only, non-refundable).
- Residence, NO meal plan (8 weeks): $1,750.00
- Homestay, (8 weeks): $1,760.00
- You may apply for residence if you are between the ages of 18 and 29.
In any case, where a student feels that this policy has been violated, they are urged to: notify the instructor of the course/program as soon as possible. Students may be asked to provide a detailed written description of their complaint to the instructor. The instructor may take measures they feel are appropriate to resolve the issue and/or may forward the complaint to the English Language Institute for review. Please refer to the full policy document on the York University website at: http://www.yorku.ca/scdr/