Prepare to excel in a human resources management career. Develop a deep knowledge of human resources plus the business and influence skills to take you to the next level.
In just two terms, this full-time, post-degree certificate program will prepare you for a successful career in human resources.
Drawing on York University’s half-century of expertise in professional education, and our renowned advisory committee of senior human resources leaders, this program is designed to give you a deeper understanding of the concepts and a broader competency base than you will get from other programs.
- Our quality interactive curriculum is created and taught by HR experts.
- You will complete the required courses to earn the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation.
- You will get a rich foundation in human resources management plus the business and influencing skills employers value when hiring and promoting.
- You will be exposed to practical applications and case studies that reflect situations you will experience in your career.
- You will receive unique exposure to Canada’s multicultural work environment.
Furthermore, graduates of the Post-degree Certificate in Human Resources Management have gone on to successfully complete the highly competitive Executive Master’s degree in Human Resources Management (MHRM) offered by York University’s School of HRM. The MHRM degree prepares seasoned human resources professional for senior-level appointments.
Who should take this program?
- University graduates who aspire to move beyond basic front-line functional roles to complex or management roles in the field of human resources.
- International students interested in studying human resources management from a Canadian perspective.