Prepare to excel in a human resources management career. Develop a deep knowledge of human resources plus the business and influence skills to take you to the next level.
In just two terms, this full-time, post-degree certificate program will prepare you for a successful career in human resources.
Drawing on York University’s half-century of expertise in professional education, and our renowned advisory committee of senior human resources leaders, this program is designed to give you a deeper understanding of the concepts and a broader competency base than you will get from other programs.
- Our quality interactive curriculum is created and taught by HR experts.
- You will complete the required courses to earn the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation.
- You will get a rich foundation in human resources management plus the business and influencing skills employers value when hiring and promoting.
- You will be exposed to practical applications and case studies that reflect situations you will experience in your career.
- You will receive unique exposure to Canada’s multicultural work environment.
- Your classes will be small in size (similar to upper-year tutorials), and all will take place in the morning so you can balance work schedules.
Who should take this program?
- University graduates who aspire to move beyond basic front-line functional roles to complex or management roles in the field of human resources.
- International students interested in studying human resources management from a Canadian perspective.
- Anyone wishing to gain expedited admissions processing for York University’s highly competitive Executive Master’s degree in Human Resources Management (MHRM) in preparation for senior-level appointments. (Please note: expedited admissions processing does not alter the admissions criteria for the MHRM.)