Professional development is an integral part of organizational success. Drawing on the expertise of an impressive network of professionals, the School of Continuing Studies offers customized training and professional development opportunities to address your organization’s unique learning objectives.
Whether you are looking for something as straightforward as a guest speaker or as significant as a complete, customized in-house training program leading to a York University Certificate, we can accommodate your needs. For more information please contact us.
Our clients include:
- Union of B.C. Performers/ACTRA
- York University Staff Association
- Ministry of Health – Long-Term Care
- Toronto Elementary Catholic Teachers
- YWCA Toronto
Infant Mental Health
- Community Services and Housing Department, York Region
- Simcoe County Children’s Aid Society
- Early Intervention, Saint John Inc Centre, New Brunswick
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Peel
- Family and Refugee Law
- Springtide Resources Inc.
Organizational Learning and Quality Improvement for the Developmental and Human Services Sectors
- Aitkokan and District, Association for Developmental Services, Fort Francis
- Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario